The Neighbor Devices page in the Web User Interface has been enhanced with the ability to show more information about DHCP clients connected to the firewall.
The new information is:
• Vendor (for instance Apple, Samsung)
• Type (Mobile, smart watch)
• Model (MacBook Air, Galaxy S5 Mini)
• OS (OS X, Android)
This information will also be sent to an InCenter log receiver, if configured, so it can be used to get a good overview of the network's connected devices.
Updated default value for advanced TCP setting
The default value for the advanced setting TCP ECN has been changed from "Strip and Log" to "Ignore". All configurations that have the default value will be changed to the new default
value. The setting needs to be manually changed back to "Strip and Log" after upgrade if that is the wanted behavior. In most installations the new default will be preferred.
New Application Control Library
The Application Library has been updated.
Example of new protocols:
• Apple TV Plus (Video On Demand)
• Disney Plus (Video On Demand)
• Browsec VPN (VPN)
• Sky VPN (VPN)
• Evasive Protocol (VPN)
• DnsCat (VPN)
• Deciphered Facebook Games (Video Games)
• GTA5 (Video Games)
• Halo (Video Games)
• Activision (Video Games)
• Google Stadia (Google)
• Distributed File System Replication (Microsoft)
• Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services (Microsoft)
• Direct Internet Message Encapsulation (Microsoft)
• Wangwang (China)
• Tieba / Baidu Social Network (China)
• Uber Eats (Other)
• Crashplan (Other)
• folding@home (Other)
• S7comm plus (Other)
The full list of protocols can be found in the Application Control Signatures document available for download at MyClavister.
Enhanced ScoreCard information for InCenter
With this release, support has been added to get details about how secure incoming and outgoing VPN connections from the firewall are when using the InCenter centralized management system.