TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER
Technical Responsibilities :
- Respond to customers Support requests via phone, email and web or onsite if necessary
- Provide solutions to customer requests
- Document all customer support requests and ensure that needs and solutions are documented
- Create Incident Reports to Customers and to the Supervisor
- Prepare Summary help-desk report daily and weekly
- Maintenance and Monitoring of customers and company internal / external support tickets
- Installation and configuration of Firewall , Email server , DNS , managed switches and other software applications / products of the company
- Troubleshooting and conducting diagnostic test
- Ensure that all installation at customer sites are performing per acceptable industry standards
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering
- Must have knowledge and keen interest in LAN / WAN configuration
- Knowledge in PRTG Network Monitoring , Firewall , Email and DNS concepts
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible and can work with minimal supervision
- Has a sense of urgency in addressing clients’ concerns and requirements.
- Must be willing to work and be assigned in different sites.
- Willing to undergo training
SALES & MARKETING OFFICER
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
SYSTEM DEVELOPER & SUPPORT ENGINEER